07-18-2012 05:56 AM
Ever travel abroad and see a notice or sign that just makes you crack up?
Here are a few samples to muse over. Feel free to add your own.
* In the Bedroom:
1) Is forbidden to steal hotel towels please. If you are not person to do such thing please not to read notice.
2) Please to bathe inside the tub.
3) Please leave your values at the front desk.
4) You are invited to take advantage of the chambermaid.
5) Because of the impropriety of entertaining guests of the opposite sex in the bedroom, it is suggested that the lobby be used for this purpose.
* In a the bar:
1) Special cocktails: For the ladies with nuts.
2) Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar.
3) Our wines leave you nothing to hope for.
4) Special today — no ice cream.
* In the Hotel Shop
1) For your convenience, we recommend courteous, efficient self-service.
2) If this is your first visit to Tokyo, you are welcome to it.
3) Order your summer suit. Because is big rush we will execute customers in strict rotation.
4) Specialist in women and other diseases
5) Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists.
07-18-2012 06:15 AM
In a Rome laundry:
Ladies, leave your clothes here
and spend the afternoon having a good time.
Outside a Hong Kong tailor shop:
Ladies may have a fit upstairs.
In an Acapulco hotel:
The manager has personally passed all the water served here.
In a Bangkok dry cleaner's:
Drop your trousers here for best results.
07-18-2012 06:52 AM
Okay...this wasn't from foreign travel, but still one of the funniest things I ever saw...
In a Chicago Jenny Craig store:
and below it:
Blimpie's coming soon
If you can't beat 'em....