02-04-2018 09:46 AM
1. On the main search page in "connect.data.com" - this is the "community section - make sure you are searching for individual/contacts. This is the default setting.
2. In the first category, "Contact Info", which is the third line from the top, you can input the title you are looking for.
3. On the right hand side of the page, either at the top, or once you scroll to the bottom, at the bottom is a blue colored button with the word "search" in it. "Click" on that button, and you should get some results.
4. If not, check the spelling of the word or title you have put in.
5. The other option, is to look in the second category "job role", and select the organization department the people you are looking for are likely to fit in.
6. From that, repeat step "3" from above to see results.
You can also search on all of the above by industry type, geography, and other categories, but that will come later as you become more familiar with the system