07-19-2017 06:21 AM
Why so much free time? I've been at this position for 2 years and though I have a full roster of established clients I feel like i must keep finding more and more. What is your secret?
07-19-2017 06:58 AM
Glad you asked AC
It's all about efficiency and not repeating a lot of redundancy
1. I run my own business
2. I work from home
3. I work off residuals vs. getting paid for constantly selling
4. I say no to people quickly whether they are salespeople or general people. I noticed people generally can only take a certain amount of negative feedback before they tap out. So the salespeople and whiners don't keep calling me back thinking I might give them time.
5. I hire others to do my yardwork or other menial jobs
6. I DVR shows so I can skip through the commercials
7. I don't waste time calling prospects that have a passive aggressive approach
8. I eat healthy which gives me energy to do things faster then when I don't
9. I avoid stress early and squash it and not let it linger
10. I buy things on line vs going to stores. And when I go to stores I go during off hours not prime time so no long lines
These are things I do that work that I can think of.
07-25-2017 11:22 AM
I was almost tempted to give you a kudos but then you outed me like I'm Richard Simmons at McDonalds
I spoil myself sometimes and when we went to the buffet that was the last time I went and I had a diet coke. LOL